Monday 2 February 2015

Week 24 (2nd Feb - 8th Feb)

Started this week feeling very rough with an awful head ache and blocked aching sinus. Aydin had his worst night ever at the end if last week which coincided with my roughest night bad combination. I do hope we have better nights this week.

On Monday I met some other mums in a coffee get together I arranged locally. It was a success and we have decided I make it a regular thing which is lovely. Met so many friendly mums that understand perfectly how I am currently feeling. Also spoke to my doctor who recommended CBT and booked an appointment with Simon for a session. Can't wait to see him I have a lot of faith in him.

On Wednesday I caught a horrible stomach bug that had me unable to stomach anything for 2 days and feeling like I had been beaten up.

Nonetheless I saw Simon while my mum spent an hour with Aydin. He behave really well much to my relief, I was sure he would spend the whole hour screaming at least that was my biggest fear. By Friday I was at least feeling like my old self again and could take care of Aydin properly.

Unfortunately on Sunday morning Halil woke up with the bug himself. I hope he gets over it soon too. 

Cutest hoody

On the underground

Little teething cheek

Little DIY project 

On the Acapulco chair ;)
Out with the girls on Sunday and my number 1 boy
Uncle Randy
Auntie Ewa 
My handsome boy

Too cute. Love him so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment