Friday 13 March 2015

Week 29 (9th Mar - 15th Mar)

So our first proper trip with the little chubby munchkin. His 1st and 2nd flight were a success I can now say he is a great little travel companion. We spent 4 days in Florence celebrating our 10yr anniversary as we had joked many many years earlier with a little one. I have to say at the time it seemed unbelievable and yet here we are with our bundle of joy. 

We took a very laid back approach to sightseeing and getting around as we felt our priority was a happy baby anything more was a bonus. So we planned our day around him and we were all pretty content. 

I have to say Florence is not particularly buggy friendly with the cobbled streets, narrow (like seriously narrow) pavements. Boboli gardens was no different, we saw what we could and enjoyed every moment as a little family of three. 

Being back to the place that really made me grow up (or so I felt as a young 19yr old) really did put in perceptive just how luck and blessed I have been and how even though I never feel my life is particularly exciting it has actually had many wonderful things to offer in these last 10 years.

If the next 10 have half as many blessings I will still have so much to be thankful for. 

Looking very grown up in mummies chair

Look at how small he looks all alone in bed

River Arno and us :)

Firenze and our place piazzale Michelangelo
He was looking chubbier that day :)

We can't kiss this kid enough

Chilling after a long day of walking

Boboli gardens 

Boys do Boboli 

Waiting for the slowest pizza service in the history of pizza!

Us in 2010

Us in 2015! This was the purpose of this trip. That's one ticked off the bucket list.








No comments:

Post a Comment