Wednesday 5 November 2014

Week 10 (27th Oct - 2nd Nov)

This week has had all sorts. I reached my lowest feeling on Tuesday, Aydin was crying on and off all day and I simply felt helpless. I was on the verge of giving him calpol worrying he was unwell. 

Luckily both Tuesday and Thursday Ewa popped round to keep me company and keep me sane. On Wednesday mum, Juanchi and Stella came for dinner and finally on Friday Tuba popped in with her mum and Sami so I had more company then any other week so far. So by Wednesday I was already more like my old self and so was Aydin. 

Bonding time

Family play time

This kid just goes so well in this flat

Sometimes you just feel down and need another perceptive 

Look at those legs!!!

More clothes from grannie

This stripy number made me almost eat him alive. How can this beautiful boy be mine???





No comments:

Post a Comment