Monday 24 November 2014

Week 14 (24th Nov - 30th Nov)

Monday was a bit tough with a cranky baby but on a positive note, not only has he mastered 'ah-goos' he has got the hang of blowing raspberries. So if I do it most times he responds like it's our little language. 

He is also suddenly holding his head up much better than before. My little guy is really learning and growing quickly. On thursday we spent even more time alone because Hal worked till late and though I was worried it wasn't too exhausting. 

Friday I saw my lovely friend with her twins and was super impressed with how calm and relaxed Aydin was the whole time. He is so adorable I can't believe he's mine!

Saturday was spent with Aydins lovely grandma (my gorgeous mama) and again  he was very well behaved. We went for a nice lunch and a spot of shopping in my local area. This was repeated on Sunday with Hal joining us too. Overall a very successful week for my little man. I don't want to jinxs things but he is so calm it's a dream.



Mr grumpy

With grandma

Super Aydin

Cheeky chappy
Istanbul top from uncle 




No comments:

Post a Comment