Wednesday 5 November 2014

Week 11 ( 3rd Nov - 9th Nov)


Still feeling on a bit of an emotional roller coaster this week. I think I am still overwhelmed at just how tiring all this being a mum thing is. I thought it would be all smile and fun and now I see it's very lonely and frustrating trying to guess what a little one wants or needs. I think there have been moments that I wondered why people do this second time round but I think it's just I am yet to adapt to this new lifestyle. I love my little fella more and more but I do sometimes find myself wishing time would speed up so that he is easier to understand. I can hear all the mothers out there saying don't wish this time away it is wonderful make the most of it. But it's just so exhausting, on so many levels. 

He is growing so much his 3 month clothes are small and I am having to take out the 6-9 month collection, is this normal or is my baby a giant?

He still struggling to fall asleep during the day but luckily daddy took 2 days off this week and kept us company Thursday-Sunday. Yepppy!!! We love having daddy around.







No comments:

Post a Comment